Hotel Potato Masala Recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Hotel Potato Masala Recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Potato - 1/4 kilogram
- Thinly sliced Onion - 1
- Slit Green chili - 5
- Chopped Ginger - 1/4 inch
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Roasted gram powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Salt - as needed
- -- For Tempering --
- Mustard seed - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Split Bengal gram - 2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Curry leaf - 10 count
- Oil - 1 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Remove the skin from potato and cut them into medium size cube. Now add water as need and cook them 7 to 8 minutes until potato is cooked. NOTE: keep the water with the potato.
- Add little water to roasted gram powder and dissolve it to make a thin batter.NOTE: Don't add too much roasted gram powder.
- In a pan heat oil. add mustard seeds, black gram, curry leaf. Once the mustard seeds stop splattering add onion, ginger, green chili and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add the cooked potato along with the water. Add salt, turmeric powder and cook this for 2 more minutes.
- Now add the roasted gram batter and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the everything come together and serve.
- Goes well with chapatti, puri and parotta.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →