Wheat rava uttapam recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Wheat rava uttapam recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Whole wheat flour - 1 cup
- Rava - 1 cup
- Onion - 1
- Green chili - 2
- Salt - to taste
- Cut onions and green chili into to fine pieces.
- Mix whole wheat flour, Rava, onions, green chili into a batter. Add salt and mix well.
- Heat the flat iron skillet or non-stick tawa pan well.
- Pour a spoonful of batter in the center and spread (should be thick). Cook both sides by flipping over. Remove with spatula and serve
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →