Tomato onion uttapam recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Tomato onion uttapam recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Idli rice - 2 cups
- Black gram - 1 cup
- Flattened rice (rice flakes) - handful
- Cooked rice - handful
- Finely chopped shallot (Chinna vengayam) - 5
- Finely chopped tomatoes - 2 small
- Finely chopped green chili - 2
- Salt - to taste
- Soak idli rice and black gram for 8 hours.
- Grind them along with flattened rice, cooked rice, salt into a dosai batter consistency.
- Keep the batter in warm place for 12 hours to ferment. Usually this is done overnight.
- Heat the iron griddle or non-stick tawa well.
- Pour a spoonful of batter in the center, spread with the back of the spoon to a thin round.
- Garnish with all the shallot, tomatoes, green chili as needed on top. When done serve.
- Goes well with onion, coconut chutney.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →