Onion uthappam recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Onion uthappam recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Dosai or Idli batter - 2 cups
- Onions - 4
- Green chili - 4
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Cilantro - 10 leaves
- Salt - taste
- Oil - as needed
- Cut onions into fine pieces.
- Cut green chili into fine pieces
- Clean and cut ginger into fine pieces.
- Cut cilantro leaves into fine pieces.
- Add the cut ingredients, salt to the batter and mix them well.
- Heat the flat iron skillet or non-stick tawa pan well.
- Pour a spoonful of batter in the center, spread with the back of the spoon to a thin round.
- Pour a tsp. of ghee or oil over it. Remove with spatula when crisp and serve.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →