Potato cauliflower fry recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Potato cauliflower fry recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Potato - 2
- Cauliflower - 1 small flower
- -- for tempering --
- Oil - 4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Mustard seed - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Split black gram - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Broken Dry chili - 4
- Curry leaves - 5 (optional)
- Hot chili powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Asafoetida - a pinch
- Salt - to taste
- Cut the potato into 1 inch cubes. Cut Cauliflower into 1 inch cube.
- Boil or steam the potato and Cauliflower to 80% done. Remove excess water and keep aside.
- In a pan heat oil add mustard seed, when it start to splatter add spit black gram, dry chili, curry leaf and sauté for 3 min.
- Add the vegetable cover and cook for 5 min in low heat.
- Now add the chili powder, turmeric powder, salt to taste, Asafoetida mix well cover and cook for 5 min.
- Now turn the heat to high, mix and cook until the vegetable become crispy. Now its ready to be served.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →