Mullangi (Radish) Poriyal recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Mullangi (Radish) Poriyal recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Mullangi (Radish) - 2 cup (cubed small or shredded)
- Omam - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Chopped green chili - 2
- Asafoetida powder - 2 pinch
- Oil - 2 tablespoon (tbsp>)
- Salt - as needed
- Heat oil in a pan. Add omam once it stop splattering add green chili, asafoetida powder and sauté.
- Now add the chopped or shredded mullangi (radish) and sauté.
- Now add salt as needed cook until all the water is evaporated and Mullangi (Radish) is cooked and serve.
- Adjust the heat to avoid burning.
- Goes well with white rice, dosai, chapatti.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →