Tomato pidi karunai kizhangu masial recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Tomato pidi karunai kizhangu masial recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Chopped Tomato - 2
- Pidi Karunai Kizhangu - 3
- Chopped Onion - 1
- Chili powder - 1 + 1 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Coriander powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Asafoetida powder - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Ginger - small piece
- Curry leaf - a handful
- Coriander leaf - a handful
- Sesame oil - 3 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Mustard seed - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Spit black gram - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Salt - as needed
- Boil or pressure cook pidi karunai kizhangu very soft. Now peal the skin and mash well.
- In a blender or mixer add tomato, ginger, curry leaves, coriander leaves and grind them to fine paste by adding little water if needed.
- In a pan heat 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) oil add mustard seeds, spit black gram and sauté until mustard seeds stop spattering.
- Now add onion and sautae until they become translucent.
- Now add chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, asafoetida powder and sauté for a minute.
- Reduce heat and add the tomato paste and sauté for a minute.
- Now add the mashed pidi karunai kizhangu, salt and mix well. once mixed well add 2 tablespoon (tbsp.) of oil. Mix well and serve
- Goes well with rasam rice, moor rice.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →