Vermicelli mutton biryani recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Vermicelli mutton biryani recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Mutton (lamb or goat) - 1/2 kilo gram
- Vermicelli - 1/2 kilo gram
- Oil - 1/4 cup
- Ghee - 1/4 cup
- Ginger paste - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Garlic paste - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Garam masala - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Hot chili powder - 1 1/2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Yogurt or curd - 2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Onion - 150 grams
- Tomatoes - 200 grams
- Hot green chili - 3
- Coriander leaves - 1/4 cup
- Mint leaves - 1/4 cup
- lemon - 1/2 from small
- Coconut Milk - 1 cup
- Salt - to taste
- Wash the mutton and drain the water. In a bowl add the mutton, 1/2 table spoon of hot chili powder, 1/2 table spoon of ginger paste, the curd , salt and marinate.
- In a pan dry fry the Vermicelli until it turns red and keep it aside.
- Cut onion, tomatoes, mint leaves, coriander leaves into small pieces.
- In a pressure cooker heat ghee, oil. Add the onion and cook until turns golden brown. Now add the ginger paste, garlic paste, garam masala and cook for 2 min
- Now add coriander leaves, mint leaves, hot green chili, tomatoes, hot chili powder and cook until oil separates.
- Now add the marinated mutton, cover and cook for 3 whistle or until the mutton is cooked.
- You might need more water to cook the Vermicelli if so you add the coconut water. Now add the vermicelli and simmer and until is done.
- Now the biryani is ready to serve.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →