Easy chicken briyani recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Easy chicken briyani recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Biryani (Basmati) rice - 500 grams
- Chicken pieces - 500 grams
- Chopped ginger - 1 inch
- Chopped garlic - 6 cloves
- Chopped onion - 2
- Chopped tomato - 3
- Black pepper powder - 10 grams
- Cumin seeds powder - 10 grams
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Poppy seeds - 2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Cashew nut - 10
- Coconut milk - 250 milliliter
- Cinnamon powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Cloves - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Chili powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Curry leaves - 1 sprig
- Coriander leaves - a handful
- Ghee - 75 grams
- Oil - 100 milliliter
- Salt - to taste
- Cook the rice. Make sure its cooked fluffy. Golden rule is for every cup of rice you add 2 cups of water. Note this varies from rice to rice kind.
- In a pan melt ghee. Now add oil. Once the oil is heated add cinnamon stick, cloves, cardamom and
- Add ghee and oil in a broad kadai after it becomes hot add cinnamon, cloves and cardamom and fry till it becomes red.
- After that add onion, ginger and garlic one after another and fry.
- Add chicken pieces and mix for two minutes.
- Cook it in 250 ml of coconut milk and 100 ml of water.
- After it thickens, add the boiled rice little by little, mix it well, close it and boil it for 5 minutes in a low flame.
- Then take it out and serve with curd pachadi.