Bread puttu recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Bread puttu recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Bread - 3 slices
- Fresh shredded coconut - 1/4 cup
- Water - 2 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Salt - a pinch.
- Remove the burn sides of the bread slices only leaving the white part. Grind the white bread slices in a mixer to coarse by running the mixer for one spin.
- In a bowl add the coarse bread. Sprinkle 2 tablespoon (tbsp.,) water and mix well to puttu flour consistency.
- Fill the puttu cylinder with brad and then with coconut back to back until the cylinder is full then steam this for 5 minutes and serve hot.
- Goes well with ripened banana.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →