Sharjah shake recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Sharjah shake recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Milk - 1/2 liter
- Sugar - 150 grams
- Ripe banana - 1
- Small Pomegranate - 1
- Roasted pea nut - 1/4 cup
- Ice cubes - 1/2 cup
- Boil the milk and cool the milk down to room temperature.
- Grind the pea nut coarsely after removing the skin.
- Remove the aril (seed with flesh) form the pomegranate.
- In a blender grind the pomegranate aril, banana.
- Now add the peanut and beat well.
- Now add ice cubes and beat well then serve.
- You can grind all the ingredient to a shake then add peanut and serve.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →