Mutton (goat or lamb) liver soup recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Mutton (goat or lamb) liver soup recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Mutton (goat or lamb) liver - 250 grams
- Onion - 2
- Tomatoes - 2
- Black pepper - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Cumin seed - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Coriander seed - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Garlic - 10 cloves
- Hot dry chili - 2
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - 2 table spoon
- Coriander leaves - 5
- Cut the liver into 1 inch cubes.
- Ground ginger, garlic, black pepper, cumin seeds, coriander seeds into fine paste by adding as little water as possible.
- Cut onion and tomatoes into fine pieces. Break dry chili into pieces.
- In pressure cooker heat up oil, add dry chili, onion, tomatoes and cook until onion turns golden brown.
- Now add the grounded ingredients, turmeric powder, mix and cook for 5 min.
- Now add the liver, salt to taste, mix and cook for 5 min.
- Now add 2 cups of warm water. Pressure cook until the liver is done (2-3 whistle)
- Now add the coriander leaves and serve the soup.