Rava Milk kolukattai recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Rava Milk kolukattai recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Rava - 200 gram
- Sugar - 250 gram
- Whole milk - 500 gram
- Crushed cardamom - 3
- Cahshew nut - as needed
- Raisin - as needed
- Ghee - as needed
- Salt - as needed
- In a bowl add rava, salt, water as needed and make a hard soft dough. Now make small balls in shape of kolukattai and keep it aside until they are dried (until moisture is gone).
- Heat milk, sugar, crushed cardamom and bring to boil.
- Reduce the heat to simmer and Add the dried kolukattai's to milk and cook them.
- In another pan roast the cashew nuts, raisins to golden brown and add to the milk
- Remove from heat and serve.
- Be gentle and avoid stirring when you cook them or the kolukattai will dissolve in milk.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →