Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Panjamirtham recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Dates - 10
- Banana - 5
- Jaggery - 1/2 cup
- Rock candy - 1/4 cup
- Raisin - 10
- Camphor - a small piece
- Honey - 2 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Cardamom powder - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- In a bowl mash the banana after removing the skin.
- Powder the jaggery and add to mashed banana and mix well until the jaggery is dissolved.
- Chop the dates and add to the banana mash and mix well.
- Now add camphor, raisins and mix well.
- Now add honey, rock candy, cardamom powder and mix well.
- Refrigerate this for an hour and then serve.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →