Bread halwa recipe (1)
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Bread halwa recipe (1) from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Bread slices - 10 count (Corner removed and broken into pieces)
- Thick milk - 3 cup
- Condensed milk - 4 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Cardamom powder - little
- Cashew nut - little
- Ghee - 1/2 cup + 3 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Melt 3 tablespoon (tbsp.) of ghee and roast the cashew nuts remove the roasted cashew nut. Now add bread pieces and roast them until they become golden brown.
- Now add milk and mix well until the bread pieces are soaked well and becomes mushy.
- Now add condensed milk, sugar and mix well until the sugar dissolved.
- Now add the rest of the Ghee. Stir continuously and cook until the ghee separates and halwa does not stick to the pan
- Before removing from stove add the roasted cashew nuts mx well and serve.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →