Meen Kuzhambu Recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Meen Kuzhambu Recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Fish pieces - 1/2 kilogram
- Tamarind - lemon size
- Dry chili - 15
- Coriander seed - 2 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Fennel seed - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Cumin seed - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Black pepper - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Raw rice - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Turmeric powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp.) or as needed.
- Chopped onion - 2
- Garlic clove - From 2 Whole garlic
- Chopped tomato - 2
- Oil - as needed.
- Salt - as needed
- Soak the tamarind in water and take thick tamarind juice.
- Roast individually dry chili, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, raw rice. Once cooled to room temperature grind them all together to fine thick paste by adding water as needed.
- In a pan heat oil. now add onion, garlic, tomato and sauté until they become translucent (golden brown) and tomato becomes mushy.
- Now add the ground paste, turmeric powder and sauté until oil separates.
- Now add the tamarind juice, salt, water as needed and bring the kuzhambu to boil. Cook the kuzhambu until ti thickness
- Now add the fish pieces and let it boil once and remove from heat.
- Goes well with white rice, idli, dosai.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →