Kids fish vadai recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Kids fish vadai recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Skin less nd Boneless Fish pieces - 500 grams
- Egg - 1
- Chopped Onion - 1
- Boiled Potato - 100 grams
- Chili powder - 1 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Green chili - 3
- Coriander leaf - little
- Oil - to deep fry
- Salt - as needed
- Boil or steam cook the fish pieces.
- In a bowl add fish, potato, onion, chili powder, green chili, egg, salt. Mash and mix well so all comes togther.
- Now make equal size small balls with mashed ingredients and flatten them like we do for vadai.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Deep fry the flatten vadai to golden brown and serve.
- If your kids like skin keep it as it has the most nutrition.
- You can make cutlet with this recipe as well.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →