Almond Barfi Recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Almond Barfi Recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Raw Almond - 200 grams
- Sugar - 400 grams
- Cardamom Essence - 3 or 4 drops
- Ghee - as required
- Soak almonds overnight, remove skin and grind to a fine thick paste.
- In heavy bottom pan add sugar, water as needed. Melt the sugar and boil until in low heat until it reaches single thread consistency.
- Now add the almond paste and mix until they come together.
- Now add the ghee and stir until the almond paste is cooked and becomes thick.
- Now add the essence and mix well. Once its mixed well pour onto a greased tray..
- Once the mixture is set and cool down to room temperature and cut into pieces and serve
- Cook the mixture in medium heat.
- Make sure you don't cook the sugar mixture to more than single thread consistency.
- Check for single string consistency
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →