Microwave mysore pak recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Microwave mysore pak recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Gram flour - 4 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Sugar - 8 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Ghee - 6 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Whole Milk - 2 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Microwave the gram flour for 50 seconds.
- Now mix gram flour, sugar, milk and microwave for 2 minutes 15 seconds.
- Transfer this mixture to a small pan and let it cool well and serve.
- If you want hard and thick Mysore pak you need to microwave the mixture for some more time.
- If you want to cut into the Mysore pak for shapes you can do it after 5 minutes during cooling process.