Parotta kurma recipe (1)
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Parotta kurma recipe (1) from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Chopped Carrot - 100 grams
- Chopped green bean - 100 grams
- Green pea - 100 grams
- Chopped potato - 2
- Chopped Onion - 2 or 3
- Chopped tomato - 1
- Curry leaf - from 1 sprig
- Coconut - 1/2
- Clove - 2
- Cinnamon stick - 1 inch
- Coriander powder - 2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Chili powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Chopped ginger - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Chopped garlic - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Water - as needed
- Oil - as needed
- Salt - as needed
- Grind coconut into a fine thick paste.
- Cook carrot, green bean, potato, green peas in water as needed.
- In a pan heat oil. add clove, cinnamon stick, onion, curry leaf and sauté until the onion turns translucent.
- Now add ginger, garlic, coriander powder, chili powder and sauté until the raw smell is gone.
- Now add the cooked vegetables (potato, green beans, carrot, green peas) and sauté for a minute.
- Now add the coconut paste, salt, water as needed. Bring to boil and cook for 5 minutes. Continue cooking until the kurma becomes thick or thick consistency to your preference. remove from stove and serve.
- Goes well with chapatti, plain rice.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →