Ragi chaat recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Ragi chaat recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Ragi flour - 1 cup
- Javvarisi (sago perl) - 50 gram.
- Chopped onion - 2
- Shredded carrot - 2
- Chopped green chili - 5
- Curry leaf - as needed.
- Coriander leaf - as needed.
- Oil - 150 gram or as needed
- Salt - as needed.
- In a bowl add the ragi flout, Sprinkle water as needed and make a soft dough. Make pebble size small balls and steam and cook them in idli pan for 5 minutes.
- In a pan heat oil and fry the Javvarisi (sago perl) and keep it aside.
- In a pan heat little oil. add onion, green chili and sauté until the onion turn translucent. Now add the cooked ragi balls, fried Javvarisi (sago perl), carrot and mix well then remove from heat.
- Now garnish the chaat with curry leaves, coriander leaves and serve.