Tomato Chutney Recipe
- By indiantamilrecipe.com
- Prep Time:0 minutes | Cooking Time:1 hour
- Ripe tomatoes - 4
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Hot dry chili - 1
- Shredded coconut - 2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - 2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Mustard seed - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Asafoetida - 1 pinch
- Grind tomatoes, ginger, salt, hot dry chili, shredded coconut into a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seed wait until it splatter, now add the asafoetida.
- Now add the ground paste an bring to boil. Remove and serve.
Download our App
Best / Popular recipes