Prawns Thokku Recipe
- Prawns - 30
- Finely chopped onion – 1
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Finely chopped tomatoes – 1
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Sambar powder – 2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Salt – to taste
- Curry leaves – 5
- Oil – 2 tablespoon (tbsp)
- Heat oil in a pan, add the onions and cook until golden brown.
- Now add curry leaves, ginger garlic paste and cook until the raw smell is gone (2-3 minutes).
- Now add tomatoes and cook until oil separates.
- Add sambar powder, salt to taste and cook for 1 min. Add water as needed (1/4 cup) and bring to boil.
- Now add the prawns, simmer and cook until oil separates and serve.
- If no Sambar powder substitute with You can use 1 tea spoon coriander powder and 2 tea spoon of chili powder
Best / Popular recipes