Boiled Egg Fry Recipe
Rated 3 by 3 people
- Boiled egg - 4
- Cumin seed - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Pepper - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Fennel seed - 3/4 teaspoon (tsp)
- Salt - to taste
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Garlic - 5 cloves
- Shredded Coconut - 1/4 cup
- Turmeric powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Hot chili powder - 2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Grind coconut, cumin seed, black pepper, black pepper, fennel seed, garlic and ginger into a fine paste.
- Add turmeric powder, hot chili powder, coriander powder to the ground paste and mix well.
- Remove the shell from the boiled eggs and cut them into two vertical pieces.
- Now mix the cut eggs in the ground paste and marinate them for 10 min.
- In a pan heat Oil as required and shallow fry them both sides 3 min.
Egg bhurji recipe
Boiled egg fry recipe
Egg gravy recipe
Egg fried chapatti recipe
Egg fried rice recipe
Egg kebab recipe
Egg omelette kuzhambu recipe
Egg bread omelette recipe
VIEW ALL RECIPES
VIEW BY GLOSSARY