Boiled Egg Fry Recipe
- Boiled egg - 4
- Cumin seed - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Pepper - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Fennel seed - 3/4 teaspoon (tsp)
- Salt - to taste
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Garlic - 5 cloves
- Shredded Coconut - 1/4 cup
- Turmeric powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Hot chili powder - 2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Grind coconut, cumin seed, black pepper, black pepper, fennel seed, garlic and ginger into a fine paste.
- Add turmeric powder, hot chili powder, coriander powder to the ground paste and mix well.
- Remove the shell from the boiled eggs and cut them into two vertical pieces.
- Now mix the cut eggs in the ground paste and marinate them for 10 min.
- In a pan heat Oil as required and shallow fry them both sides 3 min.
Best / Popular recipes