Chicken Liver Masala Recipe
Rated 5 by 0 people
- Chicken liver - 1 cup
- Finely chopped onion - 1
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tablespoon (tbsp)
- Slit green chili - 2
- Chopped tomato - 1
- Coriander powder - 1 1/4 teaspoon (tsp)
- Cumin powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Black pepper powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Madras curry powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Curry leaves - 5
- Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon (tbsp)
- Salt - to taste
- Clean the liver by removing the veins. Cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan add onions and cook until they turn light golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and sauté (mix and cook) for a minute.
- Now add green chili, curry leaves and turmeric powder and cook for a minute.
- Now add the tomatoes, coriander powder, cumin powder, black pepper powder, turmeric powder and madras curry powder until oil separates.
- Now add the liver, salt and sauté (mix and cook) for few minutes.
- Cover, simmer and cook until liver is well done and oil separates. (Liver will release water, if needed add litter water).
- Enjoy with dosai, idly and with rice dishes.
Chicken kuzhambu recipe
Fried chicken gravy recipe
Chettinad vellai kurma recipe
Chicken fry recipe
Karaikudi chicken recipe
Kfc chicken recipe
Crispy chicken fry recipe
Chicken kuzhambu recipe (2)
VIEW ALL RECIPES
VIEW BY GLOSSARY