Chicken Liver Masala Recipe
- Chicken liver - 1 cup
- Finely chopped onion - 1
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tablespoon (tbsp)
- Slit green chili - 2
- Chopped tomato - 1
- Coriander powder - 1 1/4 teaspoon (tsp)
- Cumin powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Black pepper powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Madras curry powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Curry leaves - 5
- Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon (tbsp)
- Salt - to taste
- Clean the liver by removing the veins. Cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan add onions and cook until they turn light golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and sauté (mix and cook) for a minute.
- Now add green chili, curry leaves and turmeric powder and cook for a minute.
- Now add the tomatoes, coriander powder, cumin powder, black pepper powder, turmeric powder and madras curry powder until oil separates.
- Now add the liver, salt and sauté (mix and cook) for few minutes.
- Cover, simmer and cook until liver is well done and oil separates. (Liver will release water, if needed add litter water).
- Enjoy with dosai, idly and with rice dishes.
Best / Popular recipes