Beef Fry Recipe
- Fatty Beef - 1/2 kilo gram ( cut into cubes with no bones)
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Gram masala - 1/4 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Hot chili powder - 1 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Yogurt - 1 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Oil - 4 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Hot green chili - 2
- Curry leaves - 4 leaves (optional)
- Salt - to taste
- Cut green chili into small pieces
- In a pressure cooker (you can use a pan as well) add beef, ginger garlic paste, gram masala, hot chili powder, yogurt add 1/4 cup of water and cook the meat.
- After pressure is gone, simmer and cook until all the water is gone.
- Heat oil in a pan add the hot green chili and curry leaves cook for 2-3 min.
- Now add the cooked meat and cook until oil separates.
- Once the desired dryness has been achieved serve.
Best / Popular recipes